Monday, August 17, 2009

Right. Wrong. Nice. Mean.


Sometimes the right thing isn't always the nice thing to do.
So then the best thing makes me a cold heartless mean opinionated person. I've come to terms that I'll put up with that. So that eventually things can get better.
Life is always about that isn't it? Enduring through some things so that they'll get better. Tortured gratification?
When I'm too nice, ppl just don't get it. And then they push and push and push till I'm at the edge and I have no choice but to push back otherwise I'll fall over.

I bloody hate conflict. And I bloody hate it when there are witnesses. I hate it when everyone becomes privy to it and it gets blown out of bloody proportions. I hate conflict at home, with friends with anybody. My first instinct is to just close off.

Maybe someday, I'll get the chance to clear it up. Like with yan'an. But then that took a year of non-communication.

I don't believe in forever. But I do believe that anything is possible.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

profile