I wish that good for nothing genetically related piece of shit I have to call a father would die. I know I'm going to hell for this but seriously someone just kill him cos I really want to do it myself.
I swear if he ever lays another hand to my sis or mum ever again I will take a knife and stab him and I'll claim self defense. Is God punishing my sis for losing faith? Cos I would rather he hit me. Hit me cos I will make him wish he were never born. I take an absolute stand on violence against women. So try me. Why doesn't he just DO IT TO ME?! I am not afraid. I wasn't brought up to be afraid.
I am so thankful that I am surrounded by 4 angels. 2 who would defend me at all costs and keep me safe. 1 who understands the feminine emotions I'm going through and is the kindest person. And 1 who understands EXACTLY what I'm going through and offered me the sanest advice. I am so blessed. It's so weird to feel so blessed despite this psychotic mess. I truly believe there is a reason why I didn't turn out messed up. Why I was given the privilege to have been where I am and to know the ppl with power I know.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home